Friday, November 7, 2014

Story of a friend of a med student

Semalam
Sedih sangat sebab tak dapat bantu kawan ambil darah.
I really want to be a good friend yang tolong, but somehow i am afraid that i might give her some stress instead of helping her.

I am so sad until i took about hours to stop thinking about it and try to redefine what 'good friend' is.

Pastu, apa yang bestnya, pagi ni tiba2 jumpe quote yang terkena, 
The advice is,

"Expect the people you love to be better. It helps them to become better. 
But dont get upset when they fail. It helps them to keep trying."

I hope she will not stop trying.
And will not stop from accepting my help.
Its not that i am already professional in it, 
it just that i know something, and i wanna share it
I just wanna help, 
Helping my friends makes me happy.

And i just hope that i can be a good friend,
Who is always there to help their friend, and to be helped by them.

Life is full of colours.
I want to give extra colours to her life.
So in the next day, she will be happy to see how beautiful her life was.

I love the quote up there.
Tq Allah for the advice 😌



Throwback 
1st posting di temerloh
Share the moments
Share the feelings
Share the lessons
😄

No comments:

Post a Comment